Practical Ways Anglo-American Patriots Can Assist the Cause
The symbol of our enterprise is America’s first national flag (called the Continental Colors or Grand Union flag), which succinctly speaks of our historic identity as a nation and people and cause:
How can Anglo-American patriots assist this cause?
· Become an organizer (or in certain cases, co-organizer) of your State’s Committee of Correspondence, if your State does not already have one
· Join your State’s Committee of Correspondence Facebook or other social media webpage
· Join the national effort Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/ReturnToArticlesOfConfederation/
· Place the Continental Colors flag as the cover photo for your social media pages, showing others that you support the cause
· Place the Continental Colors flag in front of your house (enter “Grand Union Flag buy” in your internet search engine to see the many choices of flag vendors for this flag)
· Share with others articles of the cause from http://www.puritans.net/articles/indexarticlesconfederation.htm and other sites
· Invite others to be members of their State’s Committee of Correspondence
· Speak before your town’s council on topics related to the cause
· Once there are over 100 members in a given State’s Committee of Correspondence, consider running for State Council/Assembly member. When there are by God’s grace sufficient States with such Councils, then a restored Continental Congress of Anglo-American Patriot States will be called with delegates from each of the State Councils. These State Councils will eventually replace the federalized system of State governments when the federalized system eventually collapses.
· Once your State’s Committee of Correspondence is established with a State Council/Assembly, request with your State Council/Assembly to be a local Committee of Correspondence organizer, so that eventually every township within the Anglo-American Patriot State has such local committees and Councils of officers. These local Councils will eventually replace the federalized system of local governments when the federalized system eventually collapses.
It should be emphasized that the replacement of the current federalized system will be accomplished without military conflict with the current federal, state and local governments, even as the current federalized system replaced the confederated system then in place without military conflict with the confederated government. The difference will be that the current federalized system replaced the confederated system unadvisedly, improperly, and even illegally, but this replacement by God’s grace will be done lawfully. Here were the words the States of the USA covenanted themselves to in the Articles of Confederation but have been broken:
“…the Delegates of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, did, on the 15th day of November, in the Year of Our Lord One thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy seven, and in the Second Year of the Independence of America, agree to certain articles of Confederation and perpetual Union…The said states hereby severally enter into a firm league of friendship with each other, for their common defence, the security of their Liberties, and their mutual and general welfare, binding themselves to assist each other… to make requisitions from each state for its quota, in proportion to the number of white inhabitants in such state…the Articles of this confederation shall be inviolably observed by every state, and the union shall be perpetual; nor shall any alteration at any time hereafter be made in any of them; unless such alteration be agreed to in a congress of the united states, and be afterwards confirmed by the legislatures of every state…it hath pleased the Great Governor of the World to incline the hearts of the legislatures we respectively represent in congress, to approve of, and to authorize us to ratify the said articles of confederation and perpetual union…”
These Articles are thus a league and covenant of the States of the Christian Anglo-American patriot people (the nation for which they were entered), looking to God as the one who providentially brought them into effect.