WAS IT FUTILE FOR ANGLO-AMERICAN PATRIOTS TO DO THIS?
1. Joined State Committees of Correspondence even though they were a minority of the population when they did so.
2. Elected delegates from their State Committees of Correspondence to attend a Continental Congress of representatives from most of the States.
3. Sent a list of grievances from their Continental Congress to the world’s most powerful government at the time (the British Empire), citing how their rights and liberties were infringed by that government.
Was their effort futile?
If it was not futile in the 1770s for our Anglo-American patriot forefathers, then why should it be now?
As for now, here are just some of the questions we should be asking if such an effort is not futile and a list of grievances should be issued by a restored Continental Congress seeking a restoration of the confederated USA under the Articles of Confederation:
1. Was it legal for the Articles of Confederation to be abandoned and replaced in the way they were?
2. Have the concerns about the Federal government expressed by the anti-federalists like Patrick Henry come to pass?
3. Are the Federalists effectively taking away the Bill of Rights (which they included in the Federal constitution to mollify the anti-federalists) with one hand what they gave with the other?
4. Did the Federal government have a right to federalize the state militias and progressively disarm the citizenry, or is it a Federal government power grab contrary to the Articles of Confederation and the Bill of Rights (2nd Amendment)?
5. Does the Federal government have the right to pass laws (such as “Affirmative Action” laws) to disadvantage Anglo-Americans of whom and for whom the USA was founded?
6. Does the Federal government have the right to spread tax-supported propaganda which demonizes many Anglo-American heroes of whom and for whom the USA was founded?
7. Did the Federal government have a right to create a Federal government-owned central bank which it has used to create money for itself and other favored parties out of thin air?
8. Does the Federal government have a right to mandate abortion and “gay marriage” upon the States?
9. Does the Federal government have a right to mandate no school prayer and other measures upon the States and their schools so as to secularize them?
10. Does the Federal government have a right to collect taxes on citizens instead of getting monies from the States, contrary to the Articles of Confederation?
11. Did the Federal government have a right to take away from States the ability to control their own immigration and naturalization, and in the process the Federal government has been letting in masses of illegal immigrants?
12. Where is this all heading as the Federal government amasses more and more power unto itself and heads further in a socialistic direction, while also allowing and even abetting illegal immigration?
The words of the Articles of Confederation read thus:
“…the Delegates of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, did, on the 15th day of November, in the Year of Our Lord One thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy seven, and in the Second Year of the Independence of America, agree to certain articles of Confederation and perpetual Union…The said states hereby severally enter into a firm league of friendship with each other, for their common defence, the security of their Liberties, and their mutual and general welfare, binding themselves to assist each other… to make requisitions from each state for its quota, in proportion to the number of white inhabitants in such state…the Articles of this confederation shall be inviolably observed by every state, and the union shall be perpetual; nor shall any alteration at any time hereafter be made in any of them; unless such alteration be agreed to in a congress of the united states, and be afterwards confirmed by the legislatures of every state…it hath pleased the Great Governor of the World to incline the hearts of the legislatures we respectively represent in congress, to approve of, and to authorize us to ratify the said articles of confederation and perpetual union…”
It is not futile to follow the path of our Anglo-American patriot forefathers!
Goal: restore confederated USA of Anglo-American Patriot States, under the Articles of Confederation (America’s first constitution that was unadvisedly and illegally abandoned), with America’s first national flag (the Continental Colors or Grand Union flag) as the symbol of our enterprise:
This confederated USA can have partitioned out of the USA those liberal “blue” areas in a sea of “red” areas that remain part of the USA, such as illustrated here:
Method: create a network of Committees of Correspondence of Anglo-American patriots in every State of the USA. Each State Committee will in turn elect a State Council/Assembly, which can then send delegates to a restored Continental Congress under the Articles of Confederation.
Time to Form Committee Network and Restore Continental Congress: Now!!! Please join in this effort by joining your State’s Committee of Correspondence: http://www.puritans.net/articles/State%20Committees%20of%20Correspondence%20by%20State.htm .
Time When the State Committees and Continental Congress can Replace the current Federal System of Government: during the likely coming major financial collapse (due to ever increasing debt) and fall of the Federal System. The current Federal System is economically, politically and morally bankrupt, and hence highly unstable. It is amassing more and more debt, making it subject to a coming financial collapse which will make the collapse of 2008 look tame in comparison. It has become more and more of a socialist police state over a “global nation” increasingly difficult to manage, especially in a coming time of financial collapse. Hostile foreign competitors like China and Russia (working with rogue states like North Korea and Iran) are gathering strength and positioning themselves to bring down the US Federal government as well, while the Federal System is over-extended with military outposts around the world. Federal efforts to maintain abortion, mandate “gay marriage”, promote the “LGBT” agenda, curtail gun rights, etc., at a time of rising suicide rates, an opioid crisis, and declining birthrates, are evidence of moral bankruptcy. All combined, there are good reasons to believe the Federal System will fall, with the alternative Confederated System waiting in the wings to replace it.
Index of Articles related to this Cause: http://www.puritans.net/articles/indexarticlesconfederation.htm .