· Critique Of Partial Preterism : Part II- This critique focuses upon the book of Revelation, as well as related texts.
· Critique Of Full Preterism- This critique was prepared in conjunction with the public debate on August 18, 2002 between historicistic post-millennialist J. Parnell McCarter and full preterist Don Preston. It is not only a critique of full preterism, but also a defense of historicistic post-millennialism.
· Critique Of Full Preterism (Abridged Version)- This abridged version of the critique of full preterism is more concise, and it is recommended as an introductory reading on the topic. It is not only a critique of full preterism, but also a defense of historicistic post-millennialism.
· On Heresy - This tract addresses some of the controversies surrounding the 2002 Auburn Avenue Presbyterian Pastors’ Conference.
· American Presbyterianism : Every Man Does What is Right in His Own Eyes
· What Does the Islamic Koran Teach? - This tract exposes the wickedness inherent in the Islamic faith from its own holy book.
· Contradiction in the Defense of Holy Days - This tract exposes the fallacies present in the arguments in favor of 'holy days' not mandated in scripture.
· The RPNA and the
Dissenting Covenanter Movement - This tract addresses areas of agreement
and disagreement with the dissenting covenanter movement, especially as
manifested in the RPNA.
If you have comments or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Home Page of The Puritans' Network
To return to the Home Page, click The Puritans' Network and The Puritans' Home School Curriculum.