Exposing Abuses of Power by Federal Government
“wisdom excelleth folly, as far as light excelleth darkness” – Ecclesiastes 2:13
One of the chief functions of the State Committees of Correspondence (and the confederated Continental Congress which issued from them) employed by our Anglo-American patriot forefathers was exposing the abuses of power by the central government they faced. Today that function is equally necessary, and so too then State Committees of Correspondence can prove an important aid in exposing Federal Government abuses of power and promoting States’ Rights. This is important along with their function in creating an alternative system that can replace when the current one falls.
The sad reality we face is that the States and People of the USA have to follow the mandates of the Federal Government, but the Federal Government does not follow its own Federal Constitution and laws, and no State of the USA has the real power to stop it. Indeed, State Governments are progressively being federalized and converted into lackeys for the Federal “global nation” empire agenda, as States like California and Illinois already show.
The process got started when the Federal Government illegally replaced the Confederated US Government under the Articles of Confederation. States lost the real power to be able to control the Federal Government then born. Anti-Federalist patriot Patrick Henry warned about the new Federal Government and where its power would lead, but most Americans did not heed his warning.
Let us recount just some of the ways the Federal Government has gone on from there to abuse its power:
· The Federal Government ignores the Federal Constitutional law regarding foreign war engagements, as excellently explained in the article at https://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/presidents-and-politicians-ignoring-the-constitution-to-declare-war-102919/ .
· The Federal Government ignores the Federal Constitutional law regarding State Second Amendment gun rights. https://mises.org/wire/why-we-cant-ignore-militia-clause-second-amendment has an excellent article explaining what has happened.
· The Federal Government ignores the Tenth Amendment regarding the limits on the scope of its authority, as well pointed out in the article at https://tenthamendmentcenter.com/2009/04/27/the-forgotten-amendment/ .
· The Federal Government ignores the Federal Constitutional law regarding money creation. https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704852004575258282696297108 and https://mises.org/library/constitutional-dollar treat the topic and provide reference to more detailed studies.
· The Federal Government ignores the Federal Constitutional law in its mandates on the States regarding abortion, as briefly explained at https://www.heritage.org/commentary/the-case-originalism .
· The Federal Government ignores the Federal Constitutional law in its mandates on the States regarding “gay marriage” , as briefly explained at https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/scalia-i-dont-know-how-you-can-get-more-extreme-than-redefining-marriage .
· The Federal Government ignores the Federal Constitutional law regarding protecting the States from foreign invasion. Such is briefly explained at https://www.conservativereview.com/news/whopping-373610-illegal-aliens-received-daca-renewal-just-since-january-2018/ . The abandonment of the Articles of Confederation meant the loss of State control over immigration and naturalization and foreign invasion. The States now depend upon the Federal Government to protect them from foreign invasion. But why should the Federal Government protect the States? It can increase its power by allowing waves of illegal immigrants from Third World nations to pour into the States. It can increase its power by becoming a “global nation” empire.
· The Federal Government ignores the Federal Constitutional law by discriminating against Anglo-Americans in its “affirmative action” laws, as briefly explained at https://www.heritage.org/poverty-and-inequality/report/discriminating-toward-equality-affirmative-action-and-the-diversity .
· The Federal Government ignores the Fourth Amendment regarding unlawful searches as explained at https://constitutioncenter.org/digital-privacy/secret-searches-and-digital-civil-liberties .
· The Federal Government ignores the Seventh Amendment regarding trial by jury. https://digitalcommons.law.uw.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1303&context=faculty-articles and https://scholar.smu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4725&context=smulr describe how this Amendment has been set aside.
One overall resource is the book Who Killed the Constitution?: The Federal Government vs. American Liberty from World War I to Barack Obama, available at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0307405761?ie=UTF8&tag=thomacom-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0307405761 .
There are even grander plans being hatched in the Federal Government to extend yet further the abuse of power:
· Complete takeover of the healthcare industry
· Forgiveness of all student loan debts
· Imposition of reparation charges on Anglo-Americans
· Confiscation of guns employing Red Flag laws accompanied by abrogation of due process rights
· Decriminalization of illegal immigration and thus movement to open borders
· Provide illegal immigrants with even more benefits, including health coverage
· Criminalize opposition to un-Biblical sex practices in a so called “Equality Act”
As these injustices become ever more manifest, the Federal Government can be exposed for what it really is. That exposure, by God’s grace, will work towards the un-doing of the Federal Government. Anglo-American patriots will realize the need to to work towards restoration of a confederated USA of Anglo-American Patriot States, under the Articles of Confederation (America’s first constitution that was unadvisedly and illegally abandoned), with America’s first national flag (the Continental Colors or Grand Union flag) as the symbol of our enterprise:
This confederated USA can have partitioned out of the USA those liberal “blue” areas in a sea of “red” areas that remain part of the USA, such as illustrated here:
In order to reach this goal, the Anglo-American patriots of today can follow the basic playbook of our patriot forefathers: create a network of Committees of Correspondence of Anglo-American patriots in every State of the USA. When large enough in each State, these in turn can elect a council/assembly of leaders, which in turn can send delegates to a restored Continental Congress, seeking a return to the Articles of Confederation and listing its grievances with the Federal government.
The centralized Federal empire over a “global nation” will fall, and the confederated USA of Anglo-American Patriot States, under the Articles of Confederation, will rise in its stead. This confederated USA will be a nation of and for the Anglo-American patriot people to God’s glory, not a multi-cultural “global nation” Empire that only really serves the interests of an elite few. States’ Rights will be the victor, and the long struggle of Anti-Federalists against all human odds will be vindicated.
Please consider joining the struggle by joining your State’s Committee of Correspondence: http://www.puritans.net/articles/State%20Committees%20of%20Correspondence%20by%20State.htm . State organizers are especially needed.
Index of Articles related to this Cause: http://www.puritans.net/articles/indexarticlesconfederation.htm .