Here is an Anglo-American patriot agenda:
- Partition out of the USA those parts of US territory which manifest they are not and do not want to be part of the historic Anglo-American nation, for they instead identify with other peoples and nations (African America, Mexico, Navaho nation, Puerto Rico, etc.). Long term this partition would be in the best interest of all, even as the partition of the Soviet Union and Yugoslavia were.
- Return to the Articles of Confederation as the constitution of the USA in response to the out of control federal government that has trampled upon the Bill of Rights- a Bill of Rights which was the condition for departing from the Articles in favor of the federal Constitution. The Articles of Confederation got the USA through its most challenging war, provided better hedges against federal over-reach, and acknowledged our dependence on God more clearly. Has history not proved Patrick Henry and the anti-federalists correct?
- Repeal the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act, which was sold on the lie that it would not significantly alter the demographic composition of the nation
- Deport all illegal immigrants and treat as hostile invaders all who come into the USA illegally
- Adopt all necessary measures to stop illegal immigration
- Adopt jus sanguinis principles of citizenship and stop the “anchor baby” phenomenon
- Repeal Affirmative Action laws which have the effect of discriminating against Anglo-Americans, especially Anglo-American males
- Encourage and incentivize a higher Anglo-American birthrate
- Explicitly restore Anglo-American identity to the USA and repudiate multiculturalism and the “global nation” model
- Declare English as the official language of the nation
- Return to speaking of the United States of America in the plural rather than in the singular, as was the norm until the US Civil War, to acknowledge the sovereignty of the States as conceived in the Articles of Confederation, and not overturned in the US Constitution.
- Adopt the first national flag of the Anglo-American people as the symbol of the Anglo-American patriot cause: the Grand Union Flag or Continental Colors
Each State could tailor an agenda appropriate to its circumstances, such as this one suggested for Texas.
It stands in marked contrast to the liberal agenda for America which centralizes power in Washington DC, tramples States’ rights, and acts contrary to the interests of the Anglo-American people. This liberal agenda is well on the way to doing to the whole of the USA what has already been done to California, primarily by the nefarious means of illegal immigration, “anchor babies”, and the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act.