Letter to Ottawa County Board Regarding Election Integrity Dated 02/22/2021
Dear Ottawa County Board and County Clerk:
This latest election cycle witnessed the further erosion of the erstwhile Christian constitutional republic of the USA (see https://rumble.com/vdlomr-unveiled-the-2020-election.html regarding the election fraud in general), as manifested here in Michigan by the following and more:
1. Illegality at Detroit’s TCF Center – for example, see https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/exclusive-tcf-center-election-fraud-newly-recovered-video-shows-late-night-deliveries-tens-thousands-illegal-ballots-michigan-arena/ and https://letsfixstuff.org/2020/11/election-fraud-in-michigan/
2. Places like Antrim County that used Dominion voting machines (which Ottawa County does not) – for example, see https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/mi-sec-state-official-caught-video-telling-volunteers-count-multiple-ballots-signature-audit-votes-antrim-county/
3. Illegal mailing out of ballots by the Michigan Secretary of State’s office – for example, see https://pjmedia.com/election/tyler-o-neil/2020/11/30/explosive-michigan-illegally-counted-or-ignored-500k-ballots-lawsuit-claims-n1181826)
Here in Ottawa County there is at least the possibility that some of the illegally mailed out ballots were processed and counted in the election, and there may be some other problems, even if the extent of any problem is significantly less than in some other parts of the state. But even if there was no illegality in our County, our County citizens have been defrauded by the corruption in other counties, our legal votes being diminished by illegal votes elsewhere.
Ottawa County leaders should take measures necessary to ensure election integrity and public confidence. Towards the end of election integrity, the Board should pass a resolution committing the County to election integrity and calling upon other counties in Michigan to join an alliance of counties committed to such, and insist upon such throughout the state, through both lobbying county and state officials, as well as litigation as necessary. Election illegality in one part of the state defrauds the other parts. In terms of specifics, this resolution should call upon the county and state to adopt measures being called for in Florida (https://www.flgov.com/2021/02/19/governor-ron-desantis-highlights-proposed-legislation-to-strengthen-election-integrity-and-transparency-measures/) and Georgia (hhttps://mcusercontent.com/42e163b73fc567a720b3b5bbb/files/4c6b8ef4-9d77-4fa7-b10a-d248e99eb0c2/Georgia_Republican_Party_Election_Confidence_Task_Force_Report.pdf). Other measures to consider include:
1. All voting machines used in the state should utilize open source programming code subject to public inspection at all times.
2. The programming code of all voting machines should be free of all optional features which allow for count impropriety.
3. Voting machines should not allow for internet connection.
4. Voting machines should not be purchased, leased or used from companies with any direct or indirect foreign ownership.
5. Michigan law should be changed to correct what makes recounts in places like Detroit meaningless because many ballots cannot be recounted owing to discrepancies, as explained at https://patch.com/michigan/detroit/michigan-vote-recount-half-detroit-ballots-may-not-qualify.
6. A proper chain of custody should be maintained, as noted at https://letsfixstuff.org/2020/11/2020-election-worlds-worst-game-of-telephone/.
The USA began as a covenanted Christian constitutional republic, as evinced by these words from our original constitution, the Articles of Confederation:
“…the Delegates of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, did, on the 15th day of November, in the Year of Our Lord One thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy seven, and in the Second Year of the Independence of America, agree to certain articles of Confederation and perpetual Union…The said states hereby severally enter into a firm league of friendship with each other, for their common defence, the security of their Liberties, and their mutual and general welfare, binding themselves to assist each other… to make requisitions from each state for its quota, in proportion to the number of white inhabitants in such state…the Articles of this confederation shall be inviolably observed by every state, and the union shall be perpetual; nor shall any alteration at any time hereafter be made in any of them; unless such alteration be agreed to in a congress of the united states, and be afterwards confirmed by the legislatures of every state…it hath pleased the Great Governor of the World to incline the hearts of the legislatures we respectively represent in congress, to approve of, and to authorize us to ratify the said articles of confederation and perpetual union…”
Sadly, what was once a the Christian constitutional republic has faded. But we should use legal means to restore what has progressively been lost. Restoring election integrity is one necessary place to start.
Thank you for your careful consideration of these requests.