We citizens, officials, and local governments of the State of Michigan stand in alliance for election integrity, realizing that election integrity is vital and necessary for a constitutional republic. There can be no true constitutional republic without it. If there is significant election fraud in one part, then the whole is denied election integrity, even those parts maintaining election integrity within themselves. So we must insist upon it in all parts of our State, but if some parts adamantly refuse then we must seek State partition from those parts. Nevertheless, our hope is that no part would refuse adopting and implementing measures to maintain election integrity.
We recognize in this recent election cycle of 2020 there was significant election fraud in many US States, such as outlined at https://rumble.com/vdlomr-unveiled-the-2020-election.html.
We recognize there was significant election fraud in Michigan, including:
1. Illegality at Detroit’s TCF Center – for example, see https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/exclusive-tcf-center-election-fraud-newly-recovered-video-shows-late-night-deliveries-tens-thousands-illegal-ballots-michigan-arena/ and https://letsfixstuff.org/2020/11/election-fraud-in-michigan/
2. Places like Antrim County that used Dominion voting machines (which Ottawa County does not) – for example, see https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/mi-sec-state-official-caught-video-telling-volunteers-count-multiple-ballots-signature-audit-votes-antrim-county/
3. Illegal mailing out of ballots by the Michigan Secretary of State’s office – for example, see https://pjmedia.com/election/tyler-o-neil/2020/11/30/explosive-michigan-illegally-counted-or-ignored-500k-ballots-lawsuit-claims-n1181826)
We recognize there may have been election illegality even in towns and counties otherwise characterized by election integrity, such as the possibility that some of the illegally mailed out ballots were processed and counted in the election, and there may be some other problems, even if the extent of any problem is significantly less than in some other parts of the State.
We recognize even if there was no illegality in one town or county, citizens of that locality were defrauded by the corruption in other counties, legal votes being diminished by illegal votes elsewhere.
We are committed to take measures necessary to ensure election integrity, calling upon all localities in Michigan, and the State as a whole, adopt the following:
1. Measures being called for in Florida (https://www.flgov.com/2021/02/19/governor-ron-desantis-highlights-proposed-legislation-to-strengthen-election-integrity-and-transparency-measures/)
2. Measures being called for in Georgia (hhttps://mcusercontent.com/42e163b73fc567a720b3b5bbb/files/4c6b8ef4-9d77-4fa7-b10a-d248e99eb0c2/Georgia_Republican_Party_Election_Confidence_Task_Force_Report.pdf)
3. Other necessary measures, including:
a. All voting machines used in the state should utilize open source programming code subject to public inspection at all times.
b. The programming code of all voting machines should be free of all optional features which allow for count impropriety.
c. Voting machines should not allow for internet connection.
d. Voting machines should not be purchased, leased or used from companies with any direct or indirect foreign ownership.
e. Michigan law should be changed to correct what makes recounts in places like Detroit meaningless because many ballots cannot be recounted owing to discrepancies, as explained at https://patch.com/michigan/detroit/michigan-vote-recount-half-detroit-ballots-may-not-qualify.
f. A proper chain of custody should be maintained, as noted at https://letsfixstuff.org/2020/11/2020-election-worlds-worst-game-of-telephone/.
We recognize we can only achieve election integrity by God’s grace, and so we beseech the God who cannot lie to bless our feeble efforts.